TCS Layoffs : Latest News on TCS Layoff and Retrenchment
TCS Layoff 2019 : Get latest news on layoffs in India and this page is solely dedicated to discuss TCS layoff happening across globe.
Latest News on TCS Layoff and Retrenchment 2019
Google News : India : All
- TCS says it can weather slowdown without any layoffs - Economic Times
- TCS faces US jury over why it fires so many Americans - ETtech.com
- Big-4 Indian IT Firms Hired 70,000 In 270 Days; General Motors Will Fire 4000 Employees! - Trak.in
- 28000 additional slaves for TCS this year - New Democrats
- Tata Consultancy Services Powers Blockchain-Based Cross-Border Securities Settlement - Cointelegraph
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is part of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries.
TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization. TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS is ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world’s 2nd largest IT services provider. As of 2017, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list. In April 2018, TCS became the first Indian IT company to breach $100 billion market capitalization, and second Indian company ever (after Reliance Industries achieved it in 2007) after its m-cap stood at Rs 6,79,332.81 crore ($102.6 billion) in Bombay Stock Exchange.
In 2016-2017, Parent company Tata Sons owned 70% of TCS; and more than 70% of Tata Sons’ dividends were generated by TCS. In March 2018, Tata Sons decided to sell stocks of TCS worth $1.25 billion in a bulk deal.
- Company Name : Tata Consultancy Service
- Industry : IT services, IT consulting
- Founded : 1968
- Headquarters Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Area served: Worldwide
- Services : IT, business consulting and outsourcing services