Verizon Layoffs : Latest Verizon Wireless Communication Layoff News, Discussion
Verizon LayOffs 2019 : Get latest news on Verizon Layoffs happening across India, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Georgia, California, Bay Area, Oath, Ohio.
Latest Verizon Wireless Communication Layoffs News 2019
Google News : U.S. : All
- NM hit with another round of call center layoffs - Albuquerque Business First
- More than 2700 people lost their jobs in a media landslide so far this year - Midland Reporter-Telegram
- Verizon is looking to sell Tumblr after squandering its potential - The Verge
- T-Mobile and Sprint are on hold — but likely not for long - The Seattle Times
- Here's why Altice USA just dropped $200 million on streaming video start-up Cheddar - CNBC
About Verizon Wireless Communication
Verizon Wireless (officially named Cellco Partnership and commonly shortened to Verizon) is an American telecommunications company which offers wireless products and services. It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Verizon Communications. Verizon Wireless is the largest wireless telecommunications provider in the United States.
The company is headquartered in Basking Ridge, New Jersey. It was founded in 2000 as a joint venture of American telecommunications firm Bell Atlantic, which would soon become Verizon Communications, and British multinational telecommunications company Vodafone. Verizon Communications became the sole owner in 2014 after buying Vodafone’s 45-percent stake in the company.
It operates a national 4G LTE network covering about 98 percent of the U.S. population, which in December 2015 won or tied for top honors in each category of the RootMetrics RootScore Reports. Verizon Wireless offers mobile phone services through a variety of devices. Its LTE in Rural America Program, with 21 rural wireless carriers participating, covers 2.7 million potential users in 169 rural counties. Verizon Wireless announced in 2015 that it was developing a 5G, or fifth generation, network.
- Company Name : Verizon
- Type : Subsidiary
- Industry : Telecommunications
- Founded : April 4, 2000
- Headquarters : Basking Ridge, New Jersey, U.S.
- Area served : United States
- Services : Mobile telephony, Wireless broadband
- Website : verizonwireless.com